>Official Gmail Blog: Protect yourself from scams by knowing who really …: “Posted by Ela Iwaszkiewicz, Software Engineer I recently received an email from what looked like my bank saying I should update my accoun…”
After some research on the internet, I have come up with a solution for Huawei EC150 data card.
I need some help with testing this solution.
Why can’t you test it? Because I don’t own a device and I do not have enough funds to purchase one.
DISCLAIMER: Please use at your own risk. I’ll be not responsible for any loss/damage.
Lets begin the procedure step by step.
- Download the firmware from here: http://dc-files.com/files/huawei/modems/EC150/
- Download the unlock code generator here : http://rapidshare.com/files/426756443/idea_E1550_flashcode_calculator_by_ani.rar
- Find the IMEI no./ESN No printed on the data card or the box that came along
- Use the IMEI/ESN no. to generate unlock code
- Flash your data card and use the unlock code and flash code to upgrade/downgrade the firmware.
- Now your data card should be unlocked.
Please comment and let me know the results and maybe I can help further.
I am trying to find a hack for Tata Photon and Reliance Net Connect. Since I don’t own a device, I am not able to research on it.
I do have some solutions as of now, but I am not able to test them.
I would really appreciate if anyone is willing to donate a data card.
Lately I have been seeing questions from users regarding sharing internet using a 3G Data Card to connect multiple devices. So I thought let me give a heads up to the users looking for a solution.
In today’s market there are lots of different solutions available. Lets look at them one by one.
1. 3G Routers from service providers like Tata.
- It has some features like
- TATA Photon Wi-Fi can support sharing internet with up to 5 users/devices simultaneously on the go
- The Router has a slim and compact design unlike many other bulky Wi-Fi devices that are currently available in the market. This makes it extremely convenient to carry in a pocket!
- You can create a portable hotspot anytime, anywhere
- Comes with a portable and rechargeable Li-ion Battery.
- For more details visit http://www.tataphoton.com/tata-photon-wi-fi.aspx
2. Custom 3G Routers without modem available in stores and online
The application of such routers will be as below.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Shares 3G connection or xDSL/Cable connection with network users
- Supports xDSL or cable broadband backup when 3G is not available
- Provides USB 2.0 Port for 3G/3.5G modem
- and many more.
3. Custom 3G Routers with modem available in stores and online
The application of such routers will be as below.
Features of NetComm MyZone Router
- Credit card sized and stylish, weighing only 77g
- With built-in 3G modem, WiFi access point, router functions and rechargeable battery
- Insert a 3G mobile broadband SIM1 card to create a personal WiFi Internet zone
- Wireless IEEE 802.11b/g for Wireless LAN speeds up to 54Mbps
- Advanced network security with built-in firewall and WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption
- 4-6 hours of battery power in operation
- USB-operated if no power point is available – operates while battery is being charged
- Works with Windows 7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X, iOS, Linux and Android
- Peak data speed: downlink 7.2 Mbps (HSDPA) / uplink 5.76 Mbps (HSUPA)
- UMTS/ HSDPA/HSUPA bands: 850/ 1900/ 2100 MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE bands: 850/ 900/ 1900 /2100.
If you some more information regarding such products, please do let us all know here.
I have been receiving queries about Error 619 (The connection to the remote server could not be established) on BSNL SIM while trying to connect to internet. Today I too received this error. My findings say that this error has nothing to do with your card. You get this error when the validity of your internet has expired. and there is a 0 balance on your SIM.
|Error 619 in Mobile Partner|
To overcome this error, simply refill/recharge your account. Apart from this I tried several ways to recreate this error but this seems to be the only reason. In case you have any experience dealing this error do share here.
Thanks for reading and will be back some more interesting stuff. Till then happy surfing.
>Game Arthritis: “
Thеsе аrе thе еffects оf thе gaming tо fingers, hands аnd bodies… Physical disfiguration.
Today I received my Huawei Data that I had ordered from eBay last week.
It came in a small box not packed too nicely but that’s fine. I eagerly opened up and thought of putting it to test.
Once I plugged it into my PC it was detected without any problem, Then it installed the drivers and showed up as Removable Media and CD ROM.
Once installation was complete, I used the setup from the CD-ROM to install the Mobile Partner that came with it. It was also installed successfully.
I removed the back cover and poped in my BSNL 2G SIM and plugged in the Data Card.Used Mobile Partner and changed the preference for Network Type to WCDMA preferred. The Data Card was able to register itself on BSNL’s HSDPA network. Since there were profiles already setup, I did not have to fiddle with the setup of APN and Dial Up number.
Clicked on Connect and bingo it was connected in a single go.
Huawei UMG 181 Data Card:
- Retractable USB Port
- Slot for SIM and Micro SD Card
- Slot for External Antenna
- Indicators: Green(Blink) – 2G Network Available, Blue(Blink) – 3G Network Available, Green(Cont.)-Connected to 2G Network, Blue(Cont.) – Connected to 3G Network.
- Firmware Ver. : 11.100.11.00.420
Mobile Partner (Shipped Along):
- Software Version :16.001.06.01.500 FaKiro
- Voice Call – Enabled
- Video Call – Enabled
- GPS – Supported
- Option to Control Bandwidth Usage by setting up limit.
Will post more speed results later. If you want to know anything specific to Huawei UMG 181, you can go ahead and shoot your questions, and I’ll tr to answer as much as possible.